San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE WORKSHOP: ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS for SMEs
Attend our FREE workshops and learn how to green your business with effective Environmental Management Systems and in doing so you can increase your chances to win public tenders and other businesses.
Who should attend
Small and medium sized businesses in or selling to the construction sector.
What are the benefits?
- Discover potential savings and costs of developing an Environmental Management System
- ISO14001, EMAS, BS8555 introduction and implementation strategies
- Look at developing your own Environmental policy and Legal aspects
- An Environmental Management Systems Workshop attendance certificate
- Special delegate rate with the Environmental Consultancy offer
- Green Procurement- gain a competitive edge and win more tenders by greening you business
- Find out more about Enterprise Europe Network
- Free site audit offer - Lubetech
Environmental Monitoring Solutions Ltd
Provide environmental consultancy, training and monitoring services to help companies comply with legislation and manage and reduce their environmental risk. www.em-solutions.co.uk
Lubetech are leading manufacturers for materials used in the prevention and remediation of spills that damage the environment, and with it business.
Lubetech will demonstrate why compliance is about business survival and prevention is better than cure. And support it’s assertions with a free site audit offer that allows business preparedness to be independently assessed, and advice and guidance offered. http://www.lubetech.co.uk
The European Information Service Centre whose team have been helping clients win tenders for the last 10 years as well as winning EU tenders themselves, will give an insight on how greening your business can increase your chance to win public tenders in the construction sector. www.winningtenders.eu