We are passionate about mental health and want to initiate conversation, to educate, and to influence change that will benefit the city of Bristol. This all-day event will explore young people's emotional wellbeing and discuss the factors that impact upon it.
Bringing together young people who use mental health services and those who provide them, we will host solution-focused and productive conversations about what actually needs to happen. This is a chance for young people to make their voices heard, and for professionals to ask questions and report on what is already being done.
By the end of this conference you will have:
- Gained tools for challenging mental health stigma
- Learned strategies to look after your own mental health and that of others
- Spoken about the work that is already happening in the city to support youth mental health
- Had conversations with service influencers, young people and professionals about how we move forward
- Met other mental health campaigning groups and networks
NB this event takes place on World Mental Health Day
Lunch will be provided.
Please note: As this is not an OTR training session the discounts mentioned in the blurb below are not applicable to this event.