Actions and Detail Panel
Fresh Pasta Class / Workhop in Fulham 11am
Sat 15 October 2016, 11:00 – 13:00 BST
FRESH EGG PASTA CLASS
For beginners - 2 hours with pasta meal included at the end of the class or bring home the paste made during the class!
At Whole Foods Market Fulham
Join Claudia & Cristina in a 2 hour class on how to make fresh egg pasta from scratch!
In this small class led by 2 tutors you will learn:
- The difference between various types of pastas
- How to prepare the perfect fresh egg dough and knead it
- How to make different types of ribbons (tagliatelle, fettuccine, pappardelle...), using a pasta machine and a mattarello
- Plenty of tricks and tips!
At the end of the session we will enjoy a pasta meal all together and you can bring home your very own made pasta!
Places are very limited as this is a small class, book now to avoid disappointment for only £25/person.
Add a glass of wine for only £3 to go with your pasta dish!
Whole Foods Market Fulham - is located just outside Fulham Broadway station (dirstrict line). In this amazing shop you will fin a wide range of natural and organic products.
Your email will be added to our database and you will receive max 2 e-newsletter a month with news about future classes and special offers and discounts! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Please note our classes are for adults only - please contact us to check if we can accommodate participants under 18 years old (but over 12 years old and accompanied by a ticket holdin adult)
- we reserve the right to cancel the class at any time; in the rare eventuality should this happen you will receive a full refund and a discount on the next class as apology for the inconvenience
- Please note should you wish to cancel the class with less than 48h notice we will do our best to find a sobstitute and refund your ticket, but we are unable to guarantee a full refund - with over 48th notice a full refund will be issued within 24 hours from the request.