Actions and Detail Panel
Friday English Speaking Club
Fri 14 October 2016, 18:30 – 19:30 BST
Join our Free Speaking Club on Oxford Street!
Would you like to improve your English?
The Free Speaking Club at Speak Up London is a great opportunity to chat to other students, build up your vocabulary and improve your grammar, fluency & listening skills. The club is on offer to adults (18+).
When: Every Friday (6.30pm to 7.30pm)
Where: 139 Oxford Street W1D 2JA London
Who: Everyone is welcome. Feel free to bring your friends too!
Qualified and native English teachers will be on hand to run the conversation class.
It is usually followed by a drink in a local pub or bar for more conversation and fun.
Come and join in this week!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
The club is offered for adults (18+).
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Terms and Conditions:
Disclaimer: By clicking on the ‘Register’ icon you agree to all the terms mentioned below:
1) You attend our events at your own discretion and the events are available only to adults who are 18 years or above.
2) All the participants must adhere to any rules and regulations put in place by the Speak Up London for the safety or security of the participants. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave the event immediately.
3) Speak Up London reserves all the rights to access to the events organised by us.
4) Speak Up London will refuse entry to anyone if he/she is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or any drugs.
5) We may be taking photos and making video during your participation in the event. This is for reference purposes for future events and also for posting on social networking websites and advertising
6) Participants will be responsible for the safety and security of their own belongings and Speak Up London will not be responsible for any loss to your property.