FRIDAY NIGHT WEST END PARTY!
Friday nights are our 'nights out for all' - not just for singles. ALL AGES ALL WELCOME - PLEASE NOTE FRIDAY NIGHT IS PARTY NIGHT IN THE CAPITAL - IF YOU WANT A 'QUIET DRINK & CHATS' this meetup is not for you!
Join other sociable Londoners in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
West end we are back! Wow its been a while since we ventured this way on a Friday night... so lets try out a new West End/Soho location, between Oxford Circus & Piccadilly the GEM BAR for after work drinks/mingling and Happy Hour until 8pm. Gem Bar has just been refurbished and is looking & sounding AMAZING
We have our own reserved tables/area and low background music perfect for mingling with party tunes later on - just the way we like it.
An event host will be hosting the event so will be there to meet & greet you, introduce you to other members if you wish (please request intros) and to encourage you to mingle with other members. Hosts will be there from 6.30-9.30pm and some members may stay on after this time. It is a large venue so we can have lots of fun meetup group members there.
VENUE INFO :
Happy Hour is until 8pm and is advertised as 2 4 1 off drinks
Please check with individual bar staff at time of at time of placing your drinks order for offers.
IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ:
Nearest Tubes: Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus
HOW TO FIND GEM BAR:
Gem Bar is on Beak Street. Its off Regent Street. Its a short walk from either Piccadilly Circus or Oxford Circus Tubes. Its quite straight forward to find.
HOW TO FIND OUR AREA AT GEM BAR:
We have a reserved Please look for our standup signs which will be on the table all night or ask staff for help.
Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going. Some places in London can be difficult to find and hosts cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
You do not have to arrive at 6pm to join this event. Come down when you finish work, anytime try an get there by 9pm if you can.
Please make sure you have read all event info before attending.
• FREE FOOD - is provided complimentary by the venue & is A SHARE of a sharing platter - it is not a 3 course meal and the platters have to go round the whole group. If you require something more substantial, please eat before the event or order food from the Bar Menu.
• To join this FREE event you'll need to join the Flying Solo mailing list or text events - you'll be asked to complete your details upon arrival.
Dress Code: Smart casual Trainers are OK, no tracksuit bottoms or jackets, or hoodies.
• Please make an effort to chat to people, participate and and mingle at the event. I bring venue and people together and there is no formula for fun, the event is what you make it!
• If you RSVP & change your mind, please cancel your RSVP. Regular no-showers prevent the enjoyment of meetups for other meetupers, so if you do not attend, you will be marked as a no show, and may be deleted from the group.
• Please arrive earlier for better mingling and intros, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for me to do intros later on in the night when people have grouped off, are well into their convos and a bit tipsy.
• Any comments, suggestions and feedback is always welcomed, moaning/venting is not. Please see me in person or email me post event. Appreciated.
• Most of all, come with a positive attitude and have fun!