With a record number of employers are due to hit their staging date in the final quarter of 2016, and an unprecedented volume of employers hitting their staging date in 2017, we are now approaching the business end of the roll out of Automatic Enrolment.
The Friends of Automatic Enrolment is the CIPP’s rallying call to all the payroll, pensions, software and advisory organisations; all the IFA’s and the EBC’s; plus all the employer groups and professional associations; to work better together so that employers have a better chance of handling their employer duties compliantly.
As such we're delighted to confirm that the following organisations will be the keynote speakers for this Manchester City Centre event;
The Pensions Regulator
- What's happened so far...
- Forecasts for rest of 2016 and next year
- Compliance and enforcement
- Automating the delivery of data between payroll, AE middleware and pension provider
The People's Pension
- Trends, challenges, and opportunities with the secondary market
We expect demand to be high for this event so please book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to seeing you there!