Some people think that eating food will comfort them. Using food like a painkiller to stop the pain in its tracks.
But really, all this does is postpone and prolong the pain. Remaining in the system to build and manifest. Consistent eating keeps them stuck in the cycle of shame, disappointment and misery as they feel the initial hurt, eat the food to stop the hurt and then continue to gain weight, which leads to more suffering. This tends to reinforce the cycle that adds to the feelings of isolation and anxiety.
If they just get how eating food doesn't need to be used like a plaster. To mask or cover the pain. It can become a source of real long term healing. To become stronger and happier. Not having to rely on the food as a source of comfort, but as a source to complement the happiness, the strength and health of the person
Then they will get to have an unshackled, unrestrained and happier life. A life of increased self-worth and boundless self-love. Attracting happier and positive people into their lives. Allowing them, forever, to escape the imprisonment of pain, anguish and discomfort.
This evening will be a talk on the challenges of emotional eating. It will be a place where people can come and share in complete security and ease.
It will also be an evening where after sharing and having gone through some healing - remembering some of the good times (which you do have, believe it or not. Even if it's been so long ago) you will get to mingle with positive minded people who could be good for you to know.
Who knows where this night might take you.
- Learn and understand about oneself
- Learn about the root cause of pain and how to tackle it.
- Equip techniques to escape the imprisonment of distress, mental agony and emotional discomfort.
- Use of mental and emotional techniques to help resolve emotional challenges.
- Gain insight of how to become unshackled and unrestrained, to live a happier life.
- Be reminded that a life of increased self-worth, self-respect and boundless self-love can be lived.
Why don't we all eat in a way that feeds the soul and not the pain?