"From Idea to Investment" is designed to help early stage entrepreneurs to understand how to start a scalable business and raise seed investment.
The workshop is run by John Spindler CEO of Capital Enterprise and co-founder of NGFC. The workshop also offers an opportunity to meet a panel of business angels and investors. This month panelists will be:
Alexander Sleigh- London Business Angels.
Raj Ramanandi- # 1 Seed
Christian Jakenfields- Student Upstarts Accelerator
Rose Lewis - Pembridge Partnership
Luke Lang - Crowdcube
Entrepreneurs who attend the workshop will gain an understanding of:
- Why investors invest and why are only 2% of business who seek seed investment successful.
- What do investors mean by terms "proof of concept" and "early market validation" and why they are important to investors
- How to avoid common mistakes when raising funds?
- How you can fund a "runway"- exploring alternatives to seed investment including incubators, soft loan providers and crowd funders.
- Who is presently active in the London funding scene and who to approach.
Those who progress from the workshop will have an opportunity to receive further one-to-one mentoring from experts, and if ready, a personal introduction to a Next Generation Finance Consortium partner crowdfunding organisation or business angel seed investors.
If you want to find out how to start and get funding for a high growth, game changing business then do book on to this programme.
When & Where