Workshop for education professionals working with Looked after Children (LAC), post-adoptive children and children on the cusp of care.
Do you teach or support children with experience of trauma and loss? Use the Pupil Premium Plus to fund teacher and teaching assistant continued professional development (CPD) in attachment, trauma and loss.
From Risk to Resilience: Attachment in the Classroom Two-Hour Workshop includes:
- An overview of the key theories of attachment
- Features of different attachment styles
- Practical strategies to support children with experience of trauma and loss and/or attachment difficulties
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch
- "Brain Box" resource to use in school.