Actions and Detail Panel
From zero to selling without a product release (Dec 2016)
Fri 9 December 2016, 17:00 – 20:00 GMT
Getting sales without funding
The accidental startup: From zero to selling, without a product release. An interesting yet simple story about how an accidental vision, digital, SEO and online marketing principles can help develop a startup with limited capital and no investment.
Expected agenda outline:
- Person profile and background info
- ‘Accidental startup’ profile
- How did it all start?
- The concept.
- The research, the market and the competition
- Strategy and planning (digital, content marketing, search engine optimisation, competition analysis)
- The Marketing process. Attracting interest and looking at the market.
- Practical implementation (ie. what did I look at and what did I do in practice)
- The website design and development based on the results of the above research
- The result: sale
- Further development
- Tips and conclusion
Supported by Campus London (a Google space)