Actions and Detail Panel
Frontline Fulfilment - London
Mon 8 May 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
This event is for anyone in the emergency services (or with that background) who feels unhappy, unfulfilled or stuck in any way. Through a mixture of expert input and group work, you will leave the day with:
- a greater understanding of your own skills and values
- the ability and confidence to present yourself and your story in a compelling way
- insight into the opportunities available and where to find them
- greater awareness of the private sector and alternative models of work/employment
- sharing experiences, advice and support with others on the same journey
- practical, realistic ways to manage stress and beat burnout
- a clear set of actions to take away and apply to your own goals
The day will be led by coaches who have been there and done it, as well as having the formal qualifications to help you find your own fulfilment.
It doesn't matter if you are a police officer, PCSO, police staff, paramedic, firefighter or any other emergency service background - this will be ideal for you. In fact, the more variety we have within the 999 family, the more value we will all get.
Lunch and refreshments are provided and we've secured a great venue in Sussex that will get you away from the day job!
So whether you are looking to leave, looking to progress within the service, or just don't know at the moment - this is the event for you!