San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New Member Evening
Date: Thursday 29th January 2015
Venue : Dolphin Hotel St Ives PE27 5EP
Start: 7.00 pm
- Buffet with a glass of wine (tea/coffee/soft drinks available)
- Lightly organised networking – no ‘selling’ required
- Presentation by Exemplas – information about business skills training courses
- Presentation by Gevander Associates – update on missed mobile phone call and voicemail concerns
- Meet your local committee members and ask them what they are doing for you
Tickets: £5.00 per head but FREE to:
- Members joined since 1st January 2014 (13 months ago)
- Members joined prior to 1st January 2014 bringing a non-member guest
- Non-member guests
(Members - in other words, bring a non-member and neither of you pays)
Close 9.00 pm
When & Where
FSB Essex Region
As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
Established over 40 years ago to help our members succeed in business, we are a non-profit making and non-party political organisation that’s led by our members, for our members.
The Essex Region of the FSB covers the Mid & North West, North East, South East, South and South West Essex Branches.