Actions and Detail Panel
#FSBConnect Rugby Networking Breakfast 4th Friday 09303
Fri 25 August 2017, 07:00 – 08:45 BST
#FSBConnect Rugby Networking Breakfast on the 4th Friday of every month
Our next event will be on: Friday 28 April 2017 "Houlton - update on past six month and what is planned for rest of 2017"
Our guest speaker is Johanne Thomas from developer Urban&Civic who will bring you up to date on the past six months at Houlton as well as looking ahead at what the rest of 2017 brings.
- The roads are complete, the flags are out and homes are coming out of the ground.
- Rugby’s newest neighbourhood is open for business.
- The Dollman Farm community hub positioned at the gateway to the first phase of Houlton is already alive with community.
- The Tuning Fork has burst onto the Rugby food scene and is attracting many visitors looking for a taste of Houlton and its future,.
- The Barn and the Visitor Centre complete the courtyard.
Entry is via Main Reception, please park in the main college car park, come to main reception, sign in & collect a visitors lanyard, you will be directed to the Morgan Centre on the first floor in the 'conference wing'.
This event offers all attendees the opportunity to network with fellow local small businesses in a friendly, informal way. Each meeting includes an interesting guest speaker with a presentation on a local topical issue or business related subject. Book your place today
Price includes full English Breakfast
Early bird (7days prior) discount ticket £8
Standard ticket £10
First Time attendee £5
Book early to avoid disappointment!