FSB in association with Westenhanger Castle are pleased to invite you to a bi-monthly networking event for women in business
Spaces are limited to allow for effective round table discussion, so book now to secure your place!
What will you gain from attending?
- Support and encouragement from fellow independent business owners
- Valuable advice from businesswomen who have 'been there and done that'
- Gain insights into your business including new ideas and suggestions
- Meet potential clients or women you may wish to collaborate with
- Motivation to get back to business and tackle the next step!
10am Arrival for informal networking over tea, coffee and pastries
1030am Welcome from Annabelle Webster, FSB Women in Enterprise Taskforce and Sarah Poole, Director of Westenhanger Castle.
11.00am Guest speaker tbc - an inspirational business woman shares her story.
11.15am 30 Minute mastermind - share your business challenges and benefit from all the business brains in the room!
11.45am Informal events round table - local events you need to know about.
I do hope you will be able to join us, and look forward to hearing about your business!
FSB Women in Enterprise Taskforce
Save This Event
When & Where
FSB Kent and Medway Region
As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
Established over 40 years ago to help our members succeed in business, we are a non-profit making and non-party political organisation that’s led by our members, for our members.