On Tuesday 18th October 2016 we’d be delighted if you could join us as we host the official launch of Swansea University Innovation Hub as part of the Fujitsu Education Ambassador Programme, supported by Intel, Brocade & Kyocera.
We welcome you to join us for this event that will take place at The School of Management, Swansea University, Bay Campus, SA1 8EN, from 16.30 – 19.30 and run as follows:
· Opening of the Fujitsu SWN12 Office
· What can be achieved in the name of collaboration? Professor Marc Clement, Dean of School of Management
· Official opening of the SWN12 Office
· Importance of digital skills - Joe Duran, Fujitsu Director of Analytics and Performance Computing
· Technocamps workshop on Computational Thinking
· Buffet and refreshments
We hope that you will be able to join us to support this exciting launch event of the Education Ambassador Programme.
If you require parking on the day of the launch, there is visitors parking available at the university subject to a charge.
Share with friends