San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A very practical workshop that aims to explore creative ways of helping children express themselves and communicate when someone important in their life is dying or has died
- to identify the importance of helping children find ways to express themselves and their feelings
- to explore and develop self-awareness and support for ourselves
- to gain an understanding of the theories of loss and grief in relation to children
- to experience creative ways of helping children and families
- to learn from others on the workshop, sharing examples of their work
- to gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available
When & Where
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is recognised as the UK's leading provider of training for professionals working with bereaved families across the UK.
We support families and educate professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Currently the charity trains around 8,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website and family bereavement support in locations around the UK.