Actions and Detail Panel
FUNCTIONAL Ropes & Rigs
Sun 2 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Our last event sold out quick and we expect this one to do the same - so act fast!
The day will follow the same steps of spending half at the stunning R.O.C Clinic in Sevenoaks and then take the 40 minute drive over to The P.T Barn for the 2nd half. The difference this time is that we will make all the drills more realistic to being out on the course. This day has been designed for those who feel fairly comfortable with most techniques in a controlled envirnment and want to take the next step and see if they can still complete skills in a controlled environment. We will still be teaching a lot of skills but is aimed more at intermediate upwards.
4 hours + of high quality OCR specific training by 2 of the country's top coaches!
Your day will look somewhat as follows:
- 9:30 - Meet and registration.
- 10:00-12:00 - Rope specific training the beautiful Bigfoot HQ near Sevenoaks, Kent, delivered by Tony Bigfoot (with the opportunity to break out onto other quality ocr obstacles, with coach Scotty PT).
- 12:00-13:30 - Relaxed travel to PT Barn near Nuclear Races, Kelvendon Hatch, Essex (35 miles, enjoy your lunch on the way)
13:30 regroup at the PT Barn.
- 14:00-16:00 - Rig specific training at the amazingly set-up PT Barn, Kelvendon Hatch, Essex with coach Scotty PT (other ocr specific training will be supplied by coach Tony).
- From 16:00 - Feel free to bring along food to chuck on the BBQ and then chill with like minded people whilst talking everything OCR. Also please feel free to use our hot showers and facilities.
Only 25 tickets available so get tagging your mates on facebook and get booked on. This really is a day that you want to experience an could change your OCR's forever. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to drop us a message/email to email@example.com
Coaches Tony & Scotty.