Actions and Detail Panel
Fundamentals in Revenue Management
Thu 20 April 2017, 08:45 – 17:00 BST
Fundamentals of Revenue Management
Venue: Imago Holywell Park
Date: Thursday 20th April 2017, 8.45am – 5.00pm
Recommended Audience: All customer facing team members whose role impacts revenue generation of the conference and events business (non-management level) and those that have not received formal Revenue Management training or wish to understand more.
Trainers: Patrick Wimble – Co-Founder of Lightbulb Consulting and Associate Lecturer Oxford School of Hospitality Management and Patricia Griffin – Co-Founder of Lightbulb Consulting.
Lightbulb Consulting are a people-led business consultancy, with particular expertise in hospitality and travel. Patrick and Patricia help their clients grow their business by identifying sales, marketing, revenue management and distribution opportunities that increase revenues, drive market share and develop their teams. They have a shared passion for enabling organisations and individuals to realise their potential. They realized this would provide a fantastic opportunity for them to combine their knowledge and skills to empower their clients with bespoke solutions to achieve their objectives. This was their Lightbulb moment!
Patrick Wimble Experience: Patrick Wimble is a highly experienced leader in the hospitality sector with over 25 years’ multi-industry and multi-geographical experience. He has led and worked with high performing teams across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. His core skills include:
- Creating organisational change management programmes
- Developing and implementing hotel, area and regional commercial strategies
- New hotel opening positioning and strategies
- Developing and delivering commercial training programmes, including food & beverage revenue-driving programmes
- Coaching and mentoring teams and individuals
Patricia Griffin Experience: Patricia Griffin is a senior business and commercial leader, specialising in revenue management and team development across multi-industry sectors including airlines, hotels, coach and train companies for the past 20 years. Her core skills include:
- Process re-engineering
- Cultural change programmes
- Strategic planning and delivery
- Cross-functional team engagement and support
- Project management
- Team and individual development
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity………..” The application of revenue management is often regarded as a “black box”, something only understood by nerds and mathematicians. This highly interactive one day course dispels the myths around revenue management and helps with the practical application of the theory to drive competitive revenue advantage.
Through the course of the day we will cover:
- Revenue Metrics and Data Analysis – how to measure your conference space effectively
- Forecasting and Market Segmentation – the importance of effective segmentation to drive accurate forecasting
- Pricing and Yielding effectively for the conference market
- Inventory and Demand Management – the right business at the right time
Understanding OTA’s and Distribution – introduction in how distribution channels can work for you.
Terms and Conditions:
Up to 21 days - Course Fee refunded less Administration Fee of £25
Within 21 days - 100% of the Fee
Any queries regarding the course or if you wish to discuss our multiple delegate packages, contact the office on 0345 230 1414