Are you a budding photographer who is struggling with all the techy stuff and feel that you are not getting the best from your photography?
- Do you want to know more about your camera?
- Do you want to move away from the fully automatic function?
- Do you want to unleash your creativity but lack confidence?
- Do you want to improve your photography by learning about composition and what it takes to create a great photograph?
If any of the above sums up your experience, then this series of workshops are just right for you.
Currently there are two workshops available:
Mastering Your Camera : Sat 7th Jan, 10am-1pm
This workshop is suitable for people who want to learn more about their camera and all the confusing functions that they have, with the aim to take control and unleash the creativity that I know is there.
- Light and its properties
- Types of camera
- Auto modes
- Picture styles
- Types of lenses & their uses
And much more…
Mastering Composition : Sat 14th Jan, 10am-1pm
This workshop builds on from ‘Mastering your Camera’ to unleash your full potential by teaching the fundamentals of composition giving you all the tools to improve your creativity and to create your perfect image.
- Deciding on your subject and style
- Compositional rules
- Format and framing
- Perspective and depth
- Reviewing your photography
And of course much more…
Book both workshops together and get a £25 discount.