Fundamentals of start-up finances
Tuesday 23 September– 6.30pm-8pm
at The Bakery
Taking the plunge and starting a business is an exciting time for sure—an exhilarating mixture of highs and lows and juggling a million and one tasks.
If you’re bootstrapping, paying for external advice can be a daunting decision.
This class aims to give a beginners’ overview of key accounting and finance issues you may face, including practical issues on structuring your business and the tax implications, measuring performance, building value, forecasting and funding.
After this class, you will:
- Understand the pros and cons of running a limited company versus operating as a sole trader
- Gain a broad knowledge of taxes and how they might impact your business
- Learn smart ways of keeping records
- Consider the best ways of measuring the performance of your business
- Understand the principles of building a financial model
- Gain a knowledge of funding options
When & Where
Classes, workshops and events on essential skills for entrepreneurship.
We provide the skills you need from trusted experts, at the best spots for entrepreneurs in London, Rainmaking Loft, Hub Westminster and other top venues.
For a full list of our workshops and events: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/monkfeet-2008921699