Actions and Detail Panel
** FUNDED PLACES AVAILABLE** Learn To Love LinkedIn
Mon 28 November 2016, 09:00 – 13:00 GMT
FUNDED PLACES AVAILABLE - Email email@example.com or text 07943 866973 for details
Wondering how you or your business can get more out of LinkedIn? Want to make sure you’re maximizing your LinkedIn presence?
Learn To Love LinkedIn at an action packed morning dedicated to making the most of your presence on the world's greatest online business network.
What you will learn in LinkedIn Bootcamp:
- Learn exactly how to create a powerful profile
- Harness best practices in your profile to stand-out
- Add and grow your LinkedIn connections
- Increase your visibility on LinkedIn
- Understand endorsements and recommendations
- Create a business presence on LinkedIn
- Building results in only 30 minutes a week
What You’ll Get:
- An action packed morning of detailed training on LinkedIn 101
- LinkedIn Quickstart Guide to get you started
- LinkedIn Checklist to keep you on-track
- LinkedIn Pages Quickstart Guide to get your company setup on LinkedIn
- A downloadable version of the slides
- Understand why LinkedIn is a powerful tool and how it generates results for businesses
- Create a profile that stands out and positions you as an expert
- Discover the new and advanced profile features
- Leverage best practices in your LinkedIn profile and the secrets that the pros use
- Add multimedia including images, videos and slideshows to your account
- Manage your privacy settings on LinkedIn
- Add connections and expand your network (and best practices)
- How to get 500 beneficial connections in one year (and the benefit of a large network)
- How to stay in-front of your audience and position yourself as an expert with status updates and LinkedIn publishing
- Harnessing LinkedIn groups to grow your visibility and establish your expertise
- Create a company page to build your business presence on LinkedIn
- Building your personal plan to get results from LinkedIn with 15 minutes, 2 days a week.
Learn To Love LinkedIn takes place at Thrive Hub so why not take advantage of the opportunity to stay for the day and sample the benefits of city centre hot-desking, free tea and coffee, wifi and networking opportunities.