Come to our FREE funding surgery!
You are invited to a FREE funding surgery that could make it easier for you to apply for funding.
Watford Borough Council (WBC) in partnership with Watford & Three Rivers Trust (W3RT) are holding this FREE funding surgery at Holywell Community Centre, Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 9QD on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 between 10am - 1pm.
Confirmed funders include: Hertfordshire Sports Partnership, Hertfordshire Community Foundation, The BIG Lottery, Three Rivers District Council as well as WBC and W3RT.
At our FREE funding surgery, you’ll be able to:
- Meet with funders to maximise your chances of successful applications
- Book time to speak personally to funders
- Bring along your funding applications to receive personal advice and support from experienced bid writers and find out how they might be able to help you
- Find out what’s involved in making a Stage 1 Big Lottery Application
- If you’re not yet at the funding application stage, then join us to find out what you need in place before you start
For more information please contact W3RT Director of Community & Voluntary Services Debbie Bezalel at firstname.lastname@example.org or WBC Commissioning Officers Lorraine Cudjoe and Kim Bloomfield at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you can make it and look forward to seeing you there.