Aim of the Workshop
Hayes Business Studios is hosting this FREE funding workshop delivered by NatWest Business Banking, London & South East which will explore the range of funding opportunities available to you.
Do I need funding?
- Are there alternative options?
- Can I finance it another way within the business to be much more cost effective?
What is the purpose of the funding?
- Is it for working capital or for capital investment?
- What is it to be used for and how long do you want it for?
- Find out how best to consider all your options.
What types of funding are currently available?
- What is Crowd Funding? How can it be used? And find out how to make the most out of it?
- How to raise funding from Angels Investors quickly and easily? And what do you need to take into account?
- What grants are currently available and the pros and disadvantages of each?
- What do you need to take into account when looking into Venture Capital?
What other sources of funding are currently available?
- Presently claiming benefits and want to take up the New Enterprise Allowance? Find out how best to take it up? And what you need to avoid doing?
- How best to access start-up loans support by the Government and find out what you need to have in place.
- GLE – why you need to consider them and the what is currently available (Start-up Loans & Greater London Growth Loans).
Find out how to draft up strong applications for any funding you are seeking:
- What should be included and why?
- What should be covered?
- How should any funding request be presented?
- Find out what information you need to include on your business.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking for funding or finance to start or grow their business.
Find out more!
To find out more, please contact Martin Blandy on: