Fundraising for Churches and Faith Based Organisations
Thursday, 11 September 2014 from 13:30 to 17:30 (BST)
What does it take to raise the funds that your FBO (Faith Based Organisation) needs?
As a church or faith based organisation, you need to make sure you can measure and communicate your value in order to secure continuously diminishing pots of funding. To help you develop your skills and secure the funds you need to continue doing “good works”, Black Fundraisers UK have put together this intensive hands on seminar, full of insights, case studies and practical tips to make a greater difference to the lives of your beneficiaries.
On the day, you will learn new strategies to:
• Mobilise new donors and volunteers from the faith community, and channel current supporters into higher levels of commitment and giving
• Form affirming partnerships with your members/friends which liberates them to support the cause generously
• Take advantage of free publicity in the faith community, raising awareness and visibility for your organization among a pool of potential donors
• Involve the community in fundraising events, choosing activities appropriate and appealing to them
• Organize events to motivate support by drawing attention to the need addressed by your church/organisation.
• Seek appropriate grants and develop grant writing expertise
And much more.
When & Where
Black Fundraisers UK
Black Fundraisers UK is a Special Interest Group of the Institute of Fundraising. We work to support fundraisers from the black, asian and minority ethnic (BAME) community by providing a regular forum to meet, share experiences and access professional training.