San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The course will provide participants with the basic knowledge of the trust funding world and look at the main things to think about before and during application writing
Who should attend?
- Trustees / board members and staff members of not-for profit organisations providing services to the people of Barking and Dagenham
- You and your colleagues will have very little experience of funding application processes
You will learn:
- How to assess what funders are interested in funding
- Key tasks that you must complete before writing a funding application
- How to avoid common errors made on application forms
The small print – our Terms and conditions
We make an administration charge of £50 when participants do not attend training events.
We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation.
If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless you give us advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: