Are you a Civil, Structure, Chemical, Electrical, Software Engineer or work in another highly technical field? Do you, also, hope to one day become a leader either within a larger company or run your own show.
Well, Engineers can be amazing leaders. In these sessions, we will explore ways to improve your non-technical skills in your current role to make you better prepared to become a leader--when that time comes.
We will discuss:
- How to invest in relationships with your people
- The power of being vulnerable
- The reality of emotions at work
- What your people actually need from you
- What you need from your people