San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Best In-House Recruiter (In-House Recruitment Awards)
In-House Recruiter of the Year (FIRM Awards)
There is much said about what the future holds for talent and how our industry in instrumental in shaping that. There is a trend to focus on how to attract future talent into organisations, what motivates them to select one company over another and how to manage their expectations. But it isn’t as simple as that. With demographics in the workplace changing, organisations are slowly realising they need to make changes in work practices, process and management style. How is your company going to adapt?
The event will cover:
- A job is no longer for life. How is the trend we are seeing towards a project-based economy going to affect your company’s recruitment and retention strategies, going forward?
- Is all the hype around having Gen Y and Gen Z employees in the workplace proving to be valid?
- How are you going to change your candidate attraction methods to recruit future talent with very different attitudes to work?
- Mobile and social media will be key to engaging and communicating with talent in the future. Learn how different companies are embracing these technologies to ensure they are positioned correctly to take advantage of them.
- How important is your employer brand, EVP and Glassdoor profile to future talent?
Who should attend?
Please note delegate places are exclusively for in-house recruitment and HR professionals. If you are a solution partner please contact us here.
For further information:
Call us on 01227 262 838 to ask us more about this event
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Reconverse Team
Save This Event
When & Where
Reconverse creates alternative learning and networking environments
for the in-house recruitment community