FutureComms16 | Storytelling, Social Media & The Challenges In Digital PR
FutureComms16 will bring together some of the greatest minds and inspirations from the world of PR, comms and marketing. Join us at BAFTA, London, on 15th June for a day of talks and tips around brand storytelling, social media, measuring PR, monetising your work and much much more!
But you’re busy comms people, we get that. So in a nutshell, here are a few of the names and topics we’ve got lined up for FutureComms, so far...
- Levi Roots: How To Slay Your Dragons
- BBC Editor, Simon Waldman: #BadNewsTrending - A Comms Crisis LIVE
- Travelzoo's Head of Comms, Louise Hodges: Building Powerful Dialogues With Audiences
- Edelman Deportivo: How One Story Can Reach 100 Million
- Visa's PR Tech Manager, Rica Squires: Comms Is Changing But Don't Believe The Hype
- Manifest London & NYC's Founder, Alex Myers: Why You Need To Put Purpose Ahead of Profit
Plus many, many more! For the full agenda, please go to http://futurecomms.co/agenda/
The organisers reserve the right to change the conference programme without notice.
When & Where
Tell your story with Mynewsdesk
Mynewsdesk is the world's leading all-in-one brand newsroom and multimedia PR platform. Over 5,000 brands as diverse as Costa Coffee, Allianz, Volkswagen, Canon, Nectar, UNICEF, Sitecore, Bury Council and Virgin Trains use their Mynewsdesk newsrooms to publish and distribute their content, achieve greater visibility across search and social media, connect with key influencers, and tell their stories.