Actions and Detail Panel
G6/G7/Delivery Managers Staff Talks (TCH)
Thu 11 May 2017, 13:00 – 15:00 BST
This is an Internal ONS EVENT only
This course is aimed at Delivery Managers, Grade 6 and Grade 7
The aim of this training is to build awareness around appropriate decision making within the organization.
By the end of the training attendees will understand:
• Definitions of terminology
• How to articulate threats and opportunities
• Decision making in an agile environment
• The Authority appetite statements and strategic threats/opportunities in order to make appropriate decisions
• Criteria for threats or opportunities
This an internal ONS only event.