Gas Power - Natural Gas Power Generation Conference.
Wednesday, 7 June 2017 at 07:30 - Thursday, 8 June 2017 at 16:30 (CDT)
This conference addresses the changing demands of Natural Gas-fired Generation in an uncertain market. Discussions will also surround the drivers from coal to gas conversions and the implications and constraints of regulatory impacts. The conference will draw together senior industry figures within the US power industry to discuss the most pertinent issues facing the Natural Gas-fired Generation.
Topics that will be covered in the agenda:
- Recent oil & gas regulations
- Natural Gas Combined Cycle (NGCC) Power Plants
- Grid reliability in the face of the Clean Power Plan (CPP)
- Gas price stability, Gas availability, new pipeline construction
- Natural Gas-fired Generation and Competitive Wholesale Power Markets
- Gas Turbine Generators
- Impact of FERC Regulation of Energy and Capacity Markets on Natural Gas
- EPAs Clean Power Plan
- Emerging Technologies
- Estimate of Growth in Natural Gas Power Generation, Fuel Mix and Pricing Outlook
- Maintaining Reliability, Resource Adequacy and Fuel Diversity
- What is Needed for NERC and Environmental Compliance
- Impact of Shale Gas on Equipment
- Driver for Coal to Gas Conversions
- Storage and Demand Response
- Safety Lessons from Across the Industry
- Operational Flexibility and Incorporating Renewable Energy
Registration will cover breakfast, lunch and refreshments on both days and a Cocktail Reception on day one. Come and learn from the wealth of information on offer from leading experts in the industry
Save This Event
The World Arena Group
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the energy market, latest policies and regulations, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most educational news organization.
We work to highlight the key issues and challenges facing the global energy industry. Our gatherings are becoming widely acknowledged within the energy community for their quality, prestigious level of sponsors and senior corporate delegation.
Join Us to gain Insights and Networking opportunities.