Join us at this networking event and take a look at new Design and Technology (GCSE 9-1, GCE and AS Level) qualifications (First Teach September 2017).
At locations across the country, these after school sessions will provide an overview of what’s new and what’s coming for the Design & Technology qualifications. OCR is the first Board to be accredited for GCSE (9–1) Design and Technology.
Each session will offer you an unmissable blend of learning, inspiration and enjoyment, providing you with ideas to take back to the classroom.
Explore the new required content, find out more about the assessment objectives and understand the key skills needed for assessment. Discover how you can meet the needs of all student abilities with this new content.
All these reasons to join us…
• Learn from our subject specialists who are experts in their field
• Gain an in-depth explanation of key areas of the qualification and assessment criteria
• Receive guidance on teaching more difficult aspects of the curriculum
• The opportunity to get answers to your questions from an OCR perspective
• Network with fellow professionals
• The opportunity to reinvigorate your passion.
Who should attend?
Heads of department and teachers of Design and Technology.