Actions and Detail Panel
GCSE Dance Set Phrases Course - Privately Organised - 22nd October 2016
Sat 22 October 2016, 10:00 – 15:30 BST
Set Phrases training day for the new specification GCSE Dance. We are really excited that an 'Approved Trainer' has agreed to lead the day for us and we have hired studio at 'The Place' in London for the day. We hope lots of teachers will join us for a brilliant day and a great opportunity to network with other dance professionals.
The day will be as follows:
9:45 – 10:00 - Arrival
10:00 - 12:30 - Warm up and learning two of the set phrases
12:30 - 13:30 – Lunch (Please provide your own refreshments)
13:30– 15:30– Learn the second two phrases
We need minimum number of participants to make the course financially viable. Please book your place by the 16th September. Unfortunately if we do not get enough places booked and paid for we may have to cancel the course. You will recieve a full refund if the course does not go ahead due to lack of numbers.
Please note that VAT is not being charged so no VAT invoices will be provided.
Things to note:
- We will not be providing refreshments on the day, fortunately there is a Prêt round the corner from The Place where refreshments can be purchased.
- Course attendees will need to dance in bare feet and take outdoor shoes off prior to entering the studio.
- Only bottled water is allowed in the studios and no eating is allowed in the studios at any time.
- Kat has advised that knee pads might be a good idea as it will be a physical day.
- If the course does not meet the minimum number of participants by the 16th September the course will be cancelled with a full refund.
- Cancellations made after the 16sth September are not subject to a refund unless there is a course waiting list and the space can be filled.
- Refunds will not given for non-attendance