GCSE Mathematics Support Event
CCEA would like to invite you to attend a support event in relation to GCSE Mathematics.
Who should attend?
• All new teachers and new centres of CCEA GCSE Mathematics
• Existing centres and Heads of Mathematics welcome
What will the course cover?
• The current specification
• Current assessment (referencing the summer 2016 modules)
• Opportunity to discuss the proposals for GCSE Mathematics for first teaching 2017
What action to take?
• Choose suitable date and venue
• Choose your representative(s)
Please book your place by Thursday 10 November.
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of this valuable event. We look forward to seeing you there.