Is your child taking GCSEs, SATs or A level exams next year or even this May/June?
- Is she/he on track to get the grades or marks they deserve?
- Is she/he studying hard enough?
- What can you do to help your child with only 12 weeks to go?
Come along to our FREE parent and student workshop on Saturday 4th March or pass invite on to others
What you will get absolutely FREE!
- Meet other parents actively supporting their children to do well
- Quality information, tips and links to helpful revision guides and online resources for students
- Expert coaching to boost the confidence, learning and exam results of your children -
Our leading tutors and coaches support and challenge our students to develop study skills and high standards; our exam mastery approach brings visible results; our leadership and personal development sessions help children to future focus and better deal with the social and economic world around them.
1. Register and attend this free workshop - there is no obligation for you to book your child on a Boot Camp
2. Contact us by email at email@example.com or call 07508950589 or 07985395166, and speak directly with one of our team if you want to find out more about costs and times of GCSE or SATs Boot camps for your child
3. Register your child, click here download the Booking and registration form and pay a booking fee (which we take off the full price of a 6 or 12 session Boot camp) if you want to secure a space for your child ASAP .
About our Boot Camps
Expert educators and assessors have designed the SATs, GCSE and A Level Boot Camps based on approaches highlighted in the EEF Teaching & Learning Toolkit , evaluated by experts to add between 5 to 8 months’ progress over normal classroom learning in the year, i.e.
- Peer tutoring
- Meta cognition and self- regulation
- Social emotional learning
Our sessions run every Saturday between 10.00am and 4.00pm at City College, less than 5 minutes from Old Street tube station on the Northern Line..
What our Boot camp parents and students say :
"I was so proud when my son won his Best Maths Student award from Aspire Prep - he was put forward for the National Maths Challenge at his primary school". (Parent)
"She got the B you said she would get in English GCSE - imagine if she had been with you for more than 12 weeks!" (Parent)
"He's now in all the top sets in Secondary school - I'm sure the SATs Boot camps made a difference". (Parent)
"The English Grammar Worksop you did really helped me to help my child". (Parent)
“My grade jumped from an E to an A after sessions with my science tutor. The fact that she also has a PhD from a Russel Group University inspires me as well." (A level student)
"They helped me to improve my study skills and apply for the Amos Bursary" (A level student)
“You can be yourself and learn how to learn better” (GCSE Student)
“I just like it...there's no dislike about it” (SATS student)
1. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There are no ID requirements. However, children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult or parent.
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The nearest tube is Old Street - use exit 1 and it is a 3 minutes walk. There is disabled parking.
3. Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For details of the GCSE Boot camp and our other programmes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07508950589
4. Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please - or have a copy on your mobile phone
Save This Event
When & Where
Aspire Education Group
We are a hub of advisers and providers of inspirational education, accreditation and consultancy services who think globally and act locally. We design solutions to plug the excellence and inequality gaps and prepare young people and the adults around them for global learning and success. We are members of the Choices Consortium and a registered UK Learning provider.