This full GDPR Foundation one day training course run by ARC Network & Security and their EU GDPR Certified Practitioners runs through the new General Data Protection Regulation. It is very extensive from the legal requirements right the way through to business policies, processes, guidelines, resources, steps to implementation, data protection, data security, incident response and associated frameworks e.g. ISO, ITIL, Cyber Essentials, COBIT, PAS555 and other associated topics. After the course you will be given the necessary phases and steps you need to take to start implementation of the regulation.
The course is compliant to ISO17024 standards, is part of the CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Scheme and includes the exam for GDPR FOUNDATION.
The course also includes all training materials, course certificate, templates and guidelines for further assistance.
This course is ideal for any individual wanting to know more about GDPR, considering a career in GDPR (a consultant, DPO or other advisor) it affects them or have it on their to do list e.g. IT, HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Compliance or Senior Management. The trainers are highly experienced in the current Data Protection Act as well as other areas such as ISO, ISO Auditors, ITIL, Commercial Contracts and have all held senior positions in large corporates as well as small to medium enterprises. The courses are very interactive, attendees can ask as many questions as they so choose to.
For more information please visit our website here: www.arcnetsec.com/gdprtraining.html
For full course content please email email@example.com but an overview of the course content can be found below:
- Overview of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it's background, terminology and what it means
- What are the core differences between the existing Data Protection Act and GDPR, how it will affect your business and individual departments
- Key implementation and compliance areas, stages of focus and how to get there
- Data subjects, responding to and dealin with individuals exercising their data protection rights; right to be forgotten, right to access etc
- Policies, privacy policies, consent, consent withdrawal and other documentation
- Subject Matter Requests, recording, responding and timescales
- Marketing and digital marketing departments and handling data for purpose
- Human Resources departments and handling data for purpose
- Sales and Sales Management - routes to selling not cold calling or spam mails
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
*Privacy by design
*Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
*Protecting your business with security and information tools and technology
*Training, competence and staff awareness requirements
*The role of DPO's (Data Protection Officers), Data Processors and Data Controllers and outsourcing of data
*Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity
*Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing checks
- Effective Data Security Management (COBIT/PAS555 & NIST)
- International Data transfers and third party agreements
- External compliance requirements including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001, Penetration Testing and other certifications needed.
We have been running GDPR, IT Security, IT Governance, Digital Marketing and Information Security Staff Awareness courses for over a year now. Our courses are extensive, interactive and we use good business related examples. You should leave the course with a good understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and know exactly where to start and how to proceed through the certification.
ARC combine business legislation, best practices, policies, procedures and Information Technology frameworks and structures. As a business we understand risk assessment, compliance and technology so we are best fit to give you all the areas of the course.
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. It describes an integrated set of management processes which form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
Courses start at £449 plus VAT for classroom based training or £249 plus VAT for distance learning.
ARC also provide a wide range of training courses from GDPR to ITIL, ISO/IEC, Cyber Security, Staff Awareness and Digital Marketing.
Please give us a call on 01344 666035, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.arcnetsec.com