Actions and Detail Panel
Gender and Ethnicity: Shifting the Dial
Fri 18 November 2016, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT
- If women have still not advanced in the workplace, how can we further other diverse communities?
- Should we be looking at diversity and its strands as a whole rather than dissecting diversity?
- How can minority lawyers be authentic in the workplace?
- Is the legal profession more challenging for male or female minority lawyers?
- What implications does Brexit and the government's views on immigration have on the legal profession?
Susan Belgrave, Barrister, 7 Bedford Row
Alessia Frisina, Senior Legal Counsel, Cisco
Dr Leslie Thomas QC, Garden Court Chambers