Actions and Detail Panel
Gender Pay Gap - London
Tue 21 March 2017, 08:00 – 10:00 GMT
The Government remains committed to introducing compulsory gender pay gap reporting for public and private sector employers with over 250 staff; the revised Regulations are now due to come into force this Spring.
For all the information you need to know about the reporting requirements, sign up to one of our breakfast briefings where we will discuss:
- who is covered by the reporting requirements
- how to prepare for mandatory reporting
- how to calculate your gender pay gap figures
- what to include in your report
- what are the organisational risks of publishing or failing to publish
- steps you can take to improve your gender pay gap figures.