Actions and Detail Panel
Gendered Intelligence Continuing Professional Development Sessions
Tue 4 April 2017, 13:15 – 17:00 BST
Thank you for booking a place on Gendered Intelligence’s “Introduction to Trans Awareness” course. Please use this Eventbrite page to pay for your place.
Please note: This site is only to be used to pay for places already booked through the Gendered Intelligence website.
If you haven’t come to the site via a link sent to you by Gendered Intelligence as part of an emailed booking confirmation, please visit the Gendered Intelligence website for full details and to book:
If you have any queries, please contact Simon Croft: email@example.com or on 07950 471414
ABOUT THE SESSION
"Introduction to Trans Awareness" is a half day (3.5 hour) introductory interactive session for up to 15 people which gives enough time for discussion and questions around the key topics in a relatively short period of time.
In this session we:
- Set the wider context for trans identities - how sex, gender and sexual orientation interact
- Explore key terms and uses of language
- Offer basic insight into the legislation around the rights and responsibilities around trans identities; the Equality Act 2010, Gender Recognition Act 2004
- Begin to explore how your environment can be trans-inclusive
- Provide links to a wide range of resources
Each delegate receives a booklet and attendance certificate.
OTHER TRAINING OPTIONS
In addition to our open sessions, we offer a range of cost effective, in-house training options from one hour to two days and beyond. We aim to be flexible and supportive and are always happy to bespoke training to specific needs.
Contact Simon Croft for further details:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07950 471414