Actions and Detail Panel
Gentle Parenting Workshop - Stowmarket
Sun 6 November 2016, 13:30 – 16:30 GMT
A 3 hour workshop for parents of 0-18 year olds, or those who work with them, focussing on gentle approaches to discipline.
* What to expect of child behaviour at different ages
* Why so many misbehave
* How to cope with tantrums and violent behaviour
* How to cope with sibling rivalry
* How to set and reinforce boundaries
* How the brain develops and why this matters to parents
* How to encourage independence and confidence
* How to control your own emotions as a parent
* What to expect in terms of outcomes and when to expect them.
Tickets £30 per person, or £50 per family (two parents from same family). Family tickets are limited to 10 per workshop only.
Babes in arms welcome. Older than this are welcome to attend, however please note this is a quiet three hour long workshop, the room is not especially child friendly and no play area is provided. Please only bring older babies and children if you feel your child will not cope with sitting still and quietly for three hours, without interrupting your listening or that of other attendees. No tickets required for babies.
Location: Stowmarket Community Centre
Start time: 1:30pm
End time: 4:30pm
There will be a 10 minute break at approximately 2:30pm.