Presented by author of 'The Gentle Sleep Book', Sarah Ockwell-Smith, this 3 hour workshop will cover:
* What normal baby and toddler sleep is. How and why it is different from what most people believe.
* What science tells us about baby and toddler sleep.
* How to use gentle methods to encourage more sleep and less wakings
* Why the sleep environment matters - and how to make yours as optimal as possible
* Why bedtime routines matter - and how to make yours as optimal as possible
* Why 'self soothing' is impossible and how to encourage your child to sleep without you.
* How and when to 'night wean'.
* How much daytime sleep does a child need? When and where should these be?
This workshop focusses on sleep in children from birth through to age five.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions for specific situations.
The workshop is suitable for parents and professionals alike.
* All tickets are non-refundable, however they can be re-sold or passed on to friends or family.
* The 'family ticket' option is provided for two parents, from the same family, attending together. Only 10 family tickets are available for each workshop, so early booking is suggested.
* 'Babes in arms' (immobile babies) admitted FOC. The workshop is not suitable for older babies and toddlers.