A 3 hour workshop for parents of 0-5 year olds, or those who work with them, focussing on gentle, no cry, sleep techniques.
You will learn:
* What to expect of child sleep at different ages
* Why so many don't 'sleep through the night'
* The physiology of sleep and related brain development
* How to reduce night wakings
* How to set a good bedtime routine
* How to improve naps
* How to encourage independent sleep
* How to stop bedsharing (or how to do it safely to start with).
* What to expect re. night feeds, and how to wean them.
* Why toddlers and preschoolers still wake at night and how to help.
* How to handle bedtime resistence.
Tickets £30 per person, or £50 per family (two parents from same family). Family tickets are limited to 10 per workshop only.
Babes in arms welcome. Older than this are welcome to attend, however please note this is a quiet three hour long workshop, the room is not especially child friendly and no play area is provided. Please only bring older babies and children if you feel your child will not cope with sitting still and quietly for three hours, without interrupting your listening or that of other attendees.
Location: Stowmarket Community Centre
Start time: 9:30am
End time: 12:30pm
There will be a 10 minute break at approximately 10:30am.