Starting a business for the first time can be a very daunting experience- after all, we don’t know what we don’t know! You can have a fantastic idea, but how do you make sure that your business idea will really deliver what you want it to? By taking the process in bite sized chunks, you will be able to methodically explore all the various aspects that are needed to ensure your business gets off on the right foot.
- Why do I need a Plan for my Business?
- Personal Strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding your market; sectors and trends, Product and branding, SWOT, market pricing, identifying target markets and how to reach them
- Understanding financial forecasting
- Consolidation and the ‘Executive Summary’.