Get Cash Flow Confident!
Uncertain about Cash Flow Forecasting?
Feeling finance is getting out of control?
Confused by your accountant?
Struggling with your business model?
Apprehensive about VAT?
If so, come along to ‘ Get Cash Flow Confident ' which is a practical and stress-free way to get the financial knowledge, confidence and tools you need to develop a winning business model and understand the language of finance.
By attending this workshop you will become more confident:
- Forecasting and managing your cash flow
- Creating financial forecasts and projections
- Understanding financial jargon and reports so you can communicate with investors and lenders
- Essential tips on financial management so you can avoid the common pitfalls facing your business such as working capital and increasing profitability
- Day to day management of the financial function
- Raising capital without getting caught out by investors
- Understanding how to value your business
This interactive workshop will give you a range of practical tools and methods which you can implement straight away as well as a good foundation in business finance theory.
As part of the workshop, you will also receive:
- Excel 5 year integrated forecast profit & loss and cash flow worth at least £400 for you to forecast your business
- Copy of 90 minute video “Talk Money” worth £18.00
- Workshop handouts
- Glossary and checklist
- Post workshop email support
Recent feedback on this workshop:
“I just wanted to say a huge ‘thank you’ for last night’s session at the British Library. It was unbelievably useful – I had a few real ‘eureka!’ moments. I can’t get over how satisfying it is to see the numbers finally making sense.” Hermione Taylor
Save This Event
96 Euston Road
NW1 2DB London
Johnny Martin FCA is an experienced Finance Director who now passionately explains business numbers and jargon to entrepreneurs and corporate teams. He is the author of the highly acclaimed book “Understanding Your Business Finances” and his workshops have been awarded “High Impact” status by Global Entrepreneurship Week. He is a partner at the British Library Business & IP Centre , a panelist for the Royal College of Art Innovation unit, and a mentor for the School of Communication Arts - the worlds best advertising school.
In addition to his business training, Johnny runs his own self-storage business.
“Successful teams know their numbers, understand them and act upon them.”