San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ever wondered what it's like working at a large multinational? Or working within the fast-paced and constantly changing IT indusrty?
Open to 16-24 year olds, this event aims to help educate those who attend in a number of different areas relating to employment, education and training. What you can expect from the day:
- A brief introduction to Microsoft and working in the IT Industry.
- Tips on what employers look for in a good CV, application and interview.
- A Keynote speaker from someone within Microsoft, talking about their experiences and any advice they have.
- A department specific session, focused on what roles and responsibilities you could expect in a Marketing/Sales/Technical position for example.
- Run by Microsoft interns, you will hear all about their experiences and how they found the application process.
There will be plenty of interactive, engaging sessions throughout the afternoon that will ensure you gain the most from your time at Microsoft.
We look forward to seeing you on the 30th August. In the meantime, why not check out our social media pages for a little insight into what we're working on.
Thank you for your registering.
The Get On Team