Get Inspired @ Microsoft HQ
Friday, 25 October 2013 from 13:00 to 16:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ever wondered what it's like working at a large, multinational organisation? Or working within the fast-paced and constantly changing IT industry?
We would like to invite you to Microsoft's HQ in Reading on Friday 25th October, 1 - 4.30pm.
Open to 16-24 year olds, this event aims to educate attendees in a number of different areas relating to employment, education and training.
What you can expect from the day:
- A brief introduction to Microsoft and working in the IT/Technology Industry.
- Tips on what employers look for in a good CV, application and interview.
- A Microsoft employee talking about their experiences and providing general career advice.
- Run by Microsoft interns, you will hear all about their experiences and how they found the application process.
There will be plenty of interactive, engaging sessions throughout the afternoon that will ensure you gain the most from your time at Microsoft.
For those travelling from Reading, you can use the TVP Free Shuttle Bus and alight at Microsoft Building 2. The 'TVP' shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes from Reading Station Stop 'EN' on Forbury Road. You can also catch the bus from:
- Market Place - stop MC, outside Tesco Metro
- Cemetery Junction
- London Road/Cholmeley Road
Please make your way to Building 3 reception for registration on the day. We look forward to seeing you on Friday 25th October at 1pm.
In the meantime, please join our social media pages for all the latest new and updates from the Get On Program.
We look forward to seeing you there!!
Sharena, Louise, Charlotte & Red
Reading Get On Events Team