Actions and Detail Panel
Get Off Auto On Your Digital Camera
Sat 25 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
SUITABLE FOR BRIDGE CAMERAS & CAMERAS WITH INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES (D-SLRS & MIRRORLESS CAMERAS)
Are you new to using your digital camera, using it mainly on AUTO and don't know what all the menus and buttons do? You like photography and want to get some great pictures when you’re out and about, with family, on holiday and during special occasions? You might be wondering whether you need to buy any new lenses or a tripod and want to avoid costly mistakes?
If this is you then you’ve found the perfect workshop, combining a “classroom” session to get you confident using different camera settings, and a practical session around the nearby picturesque village of Great Budworth (weather permitting). Here’s an idea of what will be covered:
• The best kit to get you started (without spending a fortune).
• How to shoot in all sorts of light conditions (indoors, outdoors, daytime, sunset, nighttime) and how to find the right kind of light for your shot.
• The best camera settings for different situations: portraits, action, landscape, still life, close up.
• Simple composition techniques.
• A practical shoot outdoors in the nearby picturesque village of Great Budworth.
• How to do simple edits, such as cropping, straightening, adding text and more, using freely available software.
• How to share and display your photographs.
Included in the price of each course: • Light lunch and refreshments. • A digital copy of the course material. • Membership of a private Facebook Group. • Two weeks email support after the course.