Actions and Detail Panel
Get Ready For Christmas - Social Media for Retailers and Restaurateurs
Wed 12 October 2016, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
Are you in retail or the food and drink and hospitality business in Plymouth?
If so this unique event is specially for you.
2 hours of hands on learning designed to help you make the most of the forthcoming festive season on social media along with the opportunity to network with, and learn from, other local retailers and restaurateurs
- How to create a better customer experience service using social media
- How to run successful contests on social media to boost traffic to your store, café, restaurant or bar.
- How to increase customer loyalty to your brand, store or bar
- How to make use of free and low cost websites to increase brand exposure
- How to make social media specific offers
- How to use video and images to drive sales
- How to make your customer feel part of the team with user generated content
- How to incorporate paid advertising into your offer for increased sales
- How to partner with other local businesses for maximum impact
Starting at 5.30 for 6.00 with open networking with refreshments and ending at 8.00 with an opportunity for further networking
Attendance is free but spaces are limited so to be fair to all please only reserve a seat on this extra special workshop if you're sure you can make it. Notes will be made available and you will have the opportunity to discuss further training and services at special local rates the end of the event.