Actions and Detail Panel
Get the most from your Membership: FSB Cyber Protection 101 200417
Thu 20 April 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
When it comes to cyber risk, FSB Cyber Protection is more important than ever with attacks and security breaches increasing in frequency and sophistication. FSB Cyber Protection gives you access to both a helpline and a limited insurance designed to support and protect your business at no extra cost.
Join the experts at to find out how this FSB member service can benefit YOUR business, how to access it through your membership and what the risks are to your bottom line of not being protected from cyber attacks.
This event is FREE TO ATTEND and EXCLUSIVE TO FSB MEMBERS
What are the key features?
You and your business will have automatic access to:
- A Data and Cyber advice line manned by experts in information assurance and cyber security
- Easy access to online information on a variety of data and cyber security matters
- £10,000 cover for third party Data and Cyber Liability claims
- Ability to purchase enhanced insurance cover for costs incurred as part of a data or cyber loss
What are the benefits?
Finding information on how to protect you and your business on data and cyber matters can be costly and time consuming. FSB members benefit automatically from easy access to specialist advice helplines, insurance protection and access to data and cyber information online.
Important - The extension to your coverage is conditional upon you currently meeting the following requirements and continuing to do so during the period of insurance;
- Utilise and maintain anti-virus, spyware and firewall protection
- Comply with software provider’s security updates and recommendations
- Undertake a backup of your data on a monthly basis