Get Up, Start Up #5
Saturday, 22 June 2013 from 11:00 to 16:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
GET UP, START UP
Come with an idea and leave with a business
Mentoring charity Brightside is helping young entrepreneurs turn their business ideas into a reality at the exciting free Brightside Start-Up Loans Get Up, Start Up event to find and fund tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
The events include:
- Business planning workshops developed by global professional services agency Deloitte
- 1:1 feedback on your plan from our business experts
- Inspirational speakers sharing the secrets of their success
- Opportunities to network with other entrepreneurs
Plus, all business plans approved by our experts will receive confirmation of a loan of up to £9,500 on the day.
Find out more about Get Up, Start Up
WHO CAN ATTEND?
To be eligible to attend, you need to:
- Have a business idea that you want to turn into a business
- Have not had your business idea up and running for longer than a year
- Be aged 18-30 years old
- Be living in England
- Be seeking up to £9,500 of funding for your business idea
When & Where
Brightside is a charity providing the young people that need it most with knowledge, support and connections so that they can make confident and informed decisions that enable them to fulfil their potential.