San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Get your blog moving
This workshop is for you if:
- You are really really committed to get your blog moving
- If you started a blog and last posted a very very long time ago!
- You are prepared to take action as soon as you land in the room
- You are looking to grow you blog and business not just chase transactions
- Are looking to be efficient and productive around your work
- You are prepared to conquer "writers block" and “procrastination”
- Are ready to share your own insight and help others in the group too.
- It's even useful for the leader of an agency team that has resources but needs a new path to success
This event is not expensive because blogging is not either.
Pensar I.T. is generously providing the venue so I can pass this saving onto you. Hopefully the "early bird" is a no brainer for you too.
As soon as you register I'll give you a call to ask you what you need to get out of the workshop.
It's not for everyone, but I'm hoping to a find a dozen bloggers and business owners who want to up their game and develop a blog that thrives.
The web offers an enormous opportunity to both freelancers and businesses, because the cost of entry is low and the ability to scale is huge.
I'm most interested in two things:
- Creating content on a regular basis to communicate your story to your tribe and prospects
- Using tools and apps to be more productive, remove blocks and spread your message
We won't be spending a lot of time trying to fix your ailing blog, but we're all going to be focused on building something worth doing.
We will cover:
- Platforms, where to blog, how to spark ideas, how to get the work done. How to build a following, which tools to use for sharing and commenting.
- New concepts like google author and how this can benefit you being found.
- Blog etiquette and how to repurpose content from other events and marketing.
You will need to:
- Have your blog established and set up (If you need help with this please contact us beforehand and we can set this up for you for an additional fee.)
- Bring your own laptop or device.
We will run from 10:00 to about 1:30 pm.
If you bring lunch you can stay and work on your own afterwards.
I am sure spending time with this group will be a good investment for you. Right after you book your ticket, I'll contact you and to determine what you're up to--if I think where you are not a good fit for this event, I'll quickly refund your ticket price and we'll re-allocate the ticket.
Thanks for reading, Bernie.
Questions? Email Hannah@engaging-people.com